Saturday, January 7, 2012

WILL I HAVE EXPENSIVE COURT FEES IF I FIGHT THIS?

I am a college student in the Bronx. A month ago I was walking back to school outside campus with my boyfriend. We got stopped because we had a paper bag with alcohol in it. We had not drank it yet. The cops went to get back in the car and my boyfriend said "now you can go arrest the drug dealers I ped on the way in" and they got annoyed that he created a "public disturbance" and took him in and left me standing there. I want to go to court to fight the ticket they gave me and him for having alcohol. It's only $26 but I know I would not have gotten it if my boyfriend didn't mouth back. If i get it dropped, will the "court fees" be really expensive? Should I just pay the fine? I just want to get it dropped, and think I can but don't have a ton of money to pay court fees

No comments:

Post a Comment