Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I cant believe he could do this.. Should I leave?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. I just don't understand y he treats me so bad. I literally will do anything in this world for him and in return he treats me like crap. He knows i will give him the shirt off my back in a minute. ANYTHING ual, I do. Anything he wants to eat, I cook. And he can barely say thank you. Every time i tell him i feel unappreciated he says well find someone else but the second he thinks im talking to another dude he goes crazy with anger. HE says my bad outweighs my good because im not as clean as him but everything else I try my best to make him happy. I love him so much but im just honestly drained and i don't know how much more i can take i don't wanna give up on him but he never wants to talk and nothing changes, I just cant understand for the life of me why he cant realize he has something good, but every time i try to leave for good he dont want me 2. I dont get it. He wasnt always like this. idk what 2 do

No comments:

Post a Comment