Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Red dot inside mouth, down by lower jaw?

Hello. Last Saturday, I noticed I had a canker sore forming in my mouth, on the upper part of my right cheek (it had formed on one of the natural grooves in our mouth). At first, I thought it was the 1 virus (cold sores), but it wasn't hurting or anything, and from what I read, the lesions that form on your cheeks from the 1 virus hurt really bad. So, I did what I normally do with canker sores: i swished my mouth with warm salty water, 3 times a day and applied salt to the canker sore. It has gone away now (it's not white anymore) and there's still a little bit of a bump, but like I said, the canker sore had formed on one of the natural grooves in our mouth, so there will always be a slight bump. Last week, I also noticed this tiny, pin point red dot on my left cheek, down by my lower jar/wisdom teeth/molars. It went away in a few days (i'm guessing, although I didn't really keep any eye on it for I was more concerned with my canker sore). Today, I was checking my canker sore and I noticed that I know have a small red dot on my right cheek, by my lower jaw/wisdom teeth/molars, just like I had last week on my left cheek. I am also VERY stressed and have been very stressed for a few weeks now. What does this mean? There has been illness going around campus since the beginning of the year and it seems like my body wants to try and come down with the sickness, but I have been drinking juice, water, taking cold pills and vitamins, so I haven't fully come down with the illness; meaning, I've just had some phlegm in my throat and a stuffed nose. Would illness cause little red dots in your mouth? Or perhaps a vitamin/food deficiency? Or maybe because they are by my molars/wisdom teeth/lower jaw? I don't think I've bitten my cheeks at all. The little red dots don't hurt at all. I'm worried because I've never gotten a cold sore before, and if this is the 1 virus showing in my body, I want to know when I'll be getting a cold sore on my lips. Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment