Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How can I drop this cl?

My predicament plain out sucks. I'm in 2 band cles, one basic (Wind Ensemble) and the other advanced (Jazz). I've tried to get out of Wind Ensemble and stay in Jazz, but the trouble comes from the fact that my school district denies councilors the option to take a student out of a basic course and keep them in an advanced course; It's up to my head band director. Him and I have been having problems, while he banters others for the issues in our band program and can't accept responsibility for his actions, I'm wasting a cl period learning nothing. When I asked him for a schedule change, after clearing it with my councilors, I got a sarcastic remark and was told he would have to remove me from the advanced course I wanted to stay in. How the hell can I resolve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment