Saturday, January 7, 2012

How to cure awkward silences and shyness?

I recently started a new school, I don't know anyone. The teachers are making us do greeting and comparing activities, but after we do the activity it's completely silent. Only 1 best friend goes to the same school I do, but we have no cles. My type of friends are impulsive crazy random and talkative. That's how we became friends, she was all crazy wanting to be my friend. But no one else is like that, I'm not necessarily shy, but I'm very quiet and I don't know what to talk about. I got put into theater arts, and I don't know anyone in that cl, and everyone else knows each other and has their little cliques and the people in there are pretty stuck up, and rather stay with there group of friends. I really don't want to do the crazy games the teacher has planned because I wont have a partner and it'll be awkward, anyways, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment