Monday, January 9, 2012

My friend likes the same guy as me?

so there's this guy named Joe. I used to be friends with this girl Stacy who claimed she liked Joe. I didn't like him back then-i just thought he was cute. Stacy told me to give Joe a letter that said i like u do u like me? i did as told, and he told me he likes Stacy. Then Stacy told me she didn't like Joe, she only pretended to like him to get him to admit he likes her. After that, Joe started hating her, and cursing at me because he thought i was in on the plan. Then, he started chatting with me on facebook, asking me if i finally realized Stacy was stupid. I told him i did, because i really did stop talking to her after she played with Joe like that. After he started chatting with me, we became friends. I always chat with him, and we talk a lot. Soon my best friend's friend, Rachel, realized I'm friends with Joe, and she told me she likes him. I accidentally told him this, and he said he liked her last year- he's not sure about this year. I told Rachel that, and she was really happy, and now acts as if Joe is obsessed about her, which gets kind of annoying. I realized I actually also like Joe, but i know he doesn't like me. Rachel told me a few kids were trying to guess who he likes in school, and they guessed my name, and he said no we're just friends! But he also told me he likes this girl named Jenny. He actually told her he liked her, but didn't ask her out. I'm not sure if he still likes her. I don't know what to do, because I like Joe, and so does Rachel, but he LIKED Rachel, but never liked me. And I can't tell anyone because it might seem like I'm trying to steal Joe from Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment